Residential & Commercial Framing for Buildings in Anchorage & the Mat-Su Valley
When building a new home or commercial facility, framing quality determines the build’s integrity and strength. There’s no room for compromise in your property’s structural integrity. Otherwise, it could lead to failed inspections, project delays, and even problems long after construction is completed.
Falcon Alaska offers custom residential and commercial design/build services, including framing, for residents, businesses, and general contractors. We offer high-quality wood and steel framing that provides structure for roofing, insulation, electrical, plumbing, drywall, flooring, and more.
We’re more than a general contractor. As the Mat-Su Valley’s premier design/build firm since 1995, we’re committed to providing premium craftsmanship for architecturally inspired homes and businesses.
Falcon ensures each home we design has the perfect balance of function and personalized design to suit every need. Once we’re ready to bring the design to reality, we’ll ensure an efficient and well-managed construction project, starting with the bones of the home — foundation and framing.
Wood framing has long been the most popular choice for residential construction projects. We provide concept-to-completion design/build services, which include:
Custom Home Framing
We have an architectural designer on staff, so you can be sure that we have the expertise to transform your vision into a reality while ensuring the architectural integrity of your new home.
We can frame your home to accommodate unique floor plans, specialized features like oversized windows, and vaulted ceilings that enhance your home’s aesthetic appeal.
Framing for Multi-Family Projects & Residential Communities
Given their scale, complexity, and building code requirements, developing a residential community requires the skills and expertise of experienced contractors.
Falcon Alaska provides scalable solutions so we can take on multi-family projects that require careful planning to ensure construction stays on time and on budget when building multiple homes with differing layouts.
We make the commercial construction process as easy as possible to ensure optimal integrity, stability, and strength for your facility.
High-quality framing is particularly critical in commercial properties, as they typically accommodate more complex floor plans and have stricter requirements to be considered up to code.
Steel framing is often used in commercial framing, and Falcon has completed design/build projects for various industries and sectors, including:
The Falcon Framework
From initial consultation to final touches, Falcon Alaska follows the Falcon Framework. Our client-centric approach ensures you’re satisfied with the results. Our six-step process includes:
- Meet and greet: This initial consultation is a way for us to understand your project goals and for you to get acquainted with our team. We’ll discuss projected timelines, budgets, and more.
- Design concept interview: At this stage, we solidify an agreement, collect an initial fee, and delve deeper into your project’s goals and vision. We’ll produce an early-stage concept, complete with 3D visualizations.
- Project examination: Once the basic concept and initial budget are approved, our in-house design team sits down with you to discuss the finer aspects of the design. There are no additional fees to outsource design.
- Contract packet: We’ll review the plan and make final selections to ensure your satisfaction. This allows us to work with a set budget instead of an allowance-based budget, which sets us apart from our competitors. We’ll sign the contract and begin construction.
- Construction: This stage includes ordering materials, conducting an on-site orientation, and starting your project. Framing is when you’ll first see your property’s layout take shape, and we’ll ensure transparent communication throughout the process.
- Project delivery: We’ll ensure our work meets all specifications, building codes and regulations, and contractual obligations so you can move into your new space.
Request a Consultation With Falcon Today
When you partner with Falcon Alaska for residential or commercial framing, you benefit by working with a detail-oriented team that’s aligned with your project’s goals.
We handle every aspect of the design and construction process, including framing, helping you save time and manage expenses effectively. You can rest assured knowing that we’ll complete your project to the highest standards to ensure a Whole-Structure System that’s energy-efficient and low-maintenance.