Design/Build Services in Meadow Lakes, AK
Known for its mountain views and pristine lakes, Meadow Lakes is one of the most stunning areas in the Matanuska Valley to call home for your family or business. If you’re looking for a custom builder in this area, Falcon Alaska is the partner you need.
We’re more than a general contractor — we’re a one-stop, concept-to-completion design/build firm that creates customized solutions for residential and commercial projects.
We’ve proudly served Anchorage and the Mat-Su Valley community since 1995, so we understand how to adapt to the challenges of building in Alaska.
Whether it’s your dream home or a new commercial space for your business, put your project in the trusted hands of Falcon Alaska for unmatched quality from start to finish.
Custom Design/Build Projects
As a full-service design/build firm, we thrive on creating custom solutions for your project, so there’s no need to come to us with plans in hand.
Our in-house team will work closely with you so the final product truly reflects your vision and fulfills your needs.
Ready to build your forever home? There are no cookie-cutter designs here.
Our architectural and interior designers will help you design a space that’s truly yours, and our project managers and construction team will bring your space to life.
Whether your design style is traditional, modern, rustic, or craftsman, we fully customize each custom home with top-of-the-line materials and building standards to ensure it stands the test of time.
Multi-Family Projects & Residential Communities
When you choose the design/build team at Falcon Alaska for a multi-family project, we guarantee the perfect blend of customization and convenience for future homeowners in the communities we build.
We build a Whole-Structure System that’s energy-efficient and low maintenance, so each custom build is also sustainable.
Our skilled team also works closely with business owners and developers to design and construct a range of commercial properties. Types of business we’ve worked with include:
We’ll work with you at every step, helping locate a plot in Meadow Lakes, designing a functional space that aligns with your branding, and completing the project on time and on budget.
The Falcon Framework
How do we make all this happen? It starts with our proprietary, six-step, design-to-build process that we have perfected over the last 25 years, the Falcon Framework.
- Meet and greet: We’ll establish a clear understanding of your vision and outline preliminary timelines and fees.
- Drafting the design concept: We’ll draft an agreement and collect a fee. You’ll meet with our in-house design director and architectural designer for a comprehensive interview about all aspects of your project.
- Comprehensive project examination: We’ll go over interior designs, exterior finishes, and material selections so we can finalize the design and send the plans for bid.
- Contract packet: Once the design and budget are confirmed, a contract meeting is held to ensure every detail is confirmed and sign the agreement.
- Construction: Your project managers will conduct a walk-through of the property and discuss each construction phase. Our project management software keeps you in communication with the team as building progresses.
- Project delivery: We’ll tour the finished space is toured and schedule your move-in orientation. Our process ensures a worry-free experience and complete satisfaction.
Choose Falcon Alaska for Design/Build Services in Meadow Lakes
Don’t trust just any builder. Whether it’s a single-family home or a large-scale commercial complex, Falcon Alaska is your local source for custom craftsmanship you won’t find anywhere else.
View our project gallery to see our completed work with beautiful design and unmatched quality. With all your needs met under one roof, Falcon Alaska ensures the finished product exceeds your expectations.