Design/Build Services in Sutton, AK
If you’re looking for a design/build contractor to build a forever home, residential community, or commercial structure in Sutton, Falcon Alaska is ready to create a beautiful and functional space that reflects your vision.
We’re more than a general contractor. Since 1995, Falcon Alaska has served the Mat-Su Valley, delivering an uncompromising vision and seamless execution for both large- and small-scale design/build projects.
Our unique design process and client-centric approach allow us to build commercial and residential structures that exceed our clients’ expectations.
Custom Design/Build Projects
There’s no need to outsource design and bring pre-drawn plans when you choose Falcon Alaska. You’ll work with our in-house architectural designers and interior designers, who will guide you toward an architecturally inspired build that meets your needs and goals.
At Falcon Alaska, we’re dedicated to building your forever home — a functional space that embodies your style and is customized to suit your family’s lifestyle.
Our team can work with any design style for your custom-built home, including mountain modern, craftsman, rustic, traditional, and more.
Multi-Family Projects & Residential Communities
Our designers create multiple layout options with customization options that appeal to different families, and our well-managed build team efficiently constructs the community from the ground up.
Each home is built to maximize the homeowner’s investment by boosting energy efficiency and reducing maintenance using our Whole-Structure System.
The Falcon team completes commercial design/build projects with premium craftsmanship and expertise to meet your business goals. We construct:
- Fire stations
- Retail complexes
- Medical plazas
- Doctor and dentist offices
We can assist with all your project needs, including crafting the design concept, locating a plot, ensuring regulatory compliance, and managing the project to ensure on-time completion.
The Falcon Framework
With our unique design/build process, The Falcon Framework, you can expect transparent pricing and communication starting with the initial consultation. You’ll make all selections before construction begins and have a set budget to ensure the results are what you envision.
Our process includes:
- A meet and greet: Our team will sit with you to learn about your vision. We’ll also discuss the projected timeline and fees.
- Drafting the design concept: Falcon Alaska’s in-house design team will host an in-depth interview to draft an agreement, preliminary concept with 3D renderings, and budget.
- Comprehensive project examination: You’ll work with our designers to select materials and focus on the design details room-by-room.
- The contract packet: Once you love the design and are comfortable with the budget, we’ll schedule a meeting to sign the contract.
- The construction phase: We’ll order all the materials, finalize schedules and timelines, and discuss the construction phases. You’ll have access to project management software that lets you communicate with us and view photos of the building progress.
- Project delivery: Welcome to your new home or commercial building! During a move-in orientation, we’ll tour the finished space to familiarize you with its maintenance needs.
Choose Falcon for Uncompromising Vision & Seamless Execution
When you partner with Falcon Alaska, you’ll enjoy working with an experienced in-house team committed to your vision.
If you’d like inspiration for your build, browse our projects to see completed custom homes and commercial buildings.